If you create in Windows Vista or Windows 7 a system image, and you want to transfer this to another computer, you have the supplied parameters with the Sysprep tool
perform. Even if the computer has the same hardware configuration.
be clear information from the Windows installation from, allowing the reuse of the image to other computers is possible. The next time you start Windows again, the configuration of the setup steps performed.
or. in the GUI, select "generalizing" prepare the imaging of the Windows installation. If this option is specified, are all unique system information from the Windows installation from. The SID (Security ID) is reset, all restore points and clear event logs. On Windows Vista and Windows 7 This is possible up to three times.
In this extensively tested HowTo is about, in a Windows domain with Windows 7 Elemente customers (Shortcuts) on the taskbar automatically via Group Policy or adhere to can also solve. This can be realized with a PowerShell script (.ps1) and GPO, that when the user logs, The script starts.
This howto therefore includes the following points:
- PowerShell script for attaching elements
- Powershell scripts allow for testing
- PowerShell script to release of elements
- Path for x86 and x64
- Create a Group Policy to distribute the PowerShell scripts
- More Links
This HowTo is about, in a Windows AD domain to provide a custom default user profile or. to distribute. It may be made to a user corresponding to adjustments Neuanlegung TOP: Taskbar items to- and file, Adjustment of the Start menu and much more. Schematically, the HowTo can from Windows Vista / Windows Server 2008 be used up and.
The requirements are as follows:
- Local- and domain administration rights
- A newly installed and the latest Windows client (virtually or physically is not relevant)
- The client should already be included in the domain.
Content: more →
In this howto I want to explain, how to choose a version (Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate) where the levels of TechNet Evaluation Center available for free 90-day evaluation version of Windows 7 Enterprise receives. Also, these instructions are for other Windows 7 / Server 2008 R2 SP1 integrated image with and without applying.
1. If you have successfully downloaded the ISO, First it must be free with the program 7-Zip be extracted. If you own a physical installation media (DVD) the data must be copied into a new folder on the hard disk.